Refund & Cancellation Policy
We will not issue refunds for:
- Any enrolment that falls within 21 days (or less) prior to the commencement of any classroom "face to face" course.
- Any reason, medical or otherwise, once the student’s course has commenced.
- Change in student’s work hours
- Inconvenience of travel to training or assessment
- Moving interstate
- Job change or retrenchment
- Students who leave their employment or withdraw from the course/module qualification before finishing course/module/qualification.
We will only issue refunds when:
- An enrolment in any course or assessment has been cancelled by us.
- Student gives us written notice 21 days prior to commencement of each individual course, qualification, training workshop or “Assessment Only” pathway.
- Review of RPL indicates that student does not have to undertake the course/part of the course.
- Student notifies us before the commencement of the course that they are unable to attend due to extended hospitalisation/illness, and/or pregnancy/childbirth. (Doctors Certificate Required)
An administration fee of 25% applies for all cancelled enrolments including each individual student as follows:-
- Cancellation for Course 1. Pest Management Licensing Course, including Units CPPPMT3005, CPPPMT3006 and CPPPMT3018.
- Cancellation for Course 2. Timber Pest Management Course, including Units CPPPMT3008, CPPPMT3010.
- Cancellation for all other individual “assessment only” pathway enrolments, individual training courses, In-house training courses or courses developed to encompass specific units of competency.
Student Transfer Policy for Classes or Workshops
At the discretion of MPL Training Centre, students who do not meet the criteria for a refund may be able to postpone their training to a later date. This is offered on a once only basis. Alternatively students may also change their enrolment to distance education and complete their course by correspondence. Please contact MPL Training Centre Pty Ltd for further details.
Return of Training and Assessment Materials
In the event that training materials have been despatched to the enrolee and the enrolment has been cancelled, the cancelled enrolee must accept full responsibility for the training and/or assessment materials.
A refund will only be provided to the cancelled enrolee where the materials are returned to MPL Training Centre Pty Ltd at the expense of the cancelled enrolee.
The training materials must be returned in new and unused condition or no refund will be provided.
Refunds are costed as follows:
Training Course Materials
- Units 8 & 10 only: $245.00
- Units 5,6 & 18 only: $245.00
- Units 6,8 & 10 only: $345.00
- Entire Certificate III: $660.00
Assessment only Materials
- All RCC Kits $95.00
Replacement of Qualification
Where a student requests a replacement qualification due to loss or damage a fee of $50.00 will apply for administration, postage and handling.