Termite & Timber Pest Control Course - Face to Face
Our Termite and Timber pest control, face to face, course consists of 2 units from Certificate III in Pest Management (8 & 10) and is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be a competent Termite and Timber Pest Manager.
The rapid development training course covers both training and assessment. Upon completion of your training and assessment, you will receive a Statement of Attainment which can be submitted to your government licensing office, insurer or accreditor.
To achieve Termite & Timber pest accreditation you will require:
- CPPPMT3008 (Unit 8) Inspect for and report on timber pests
- CPPPMT3010 (Unit 10) Control timber pests
- Timber Pest biology and control including Termites, Borers and Wood Decay Fungi
- Australian Standards and other documents pertaining to Timber Pests
- Inspection and Reporting of Timber Pests
- Options and proposals for timber pest management
- Set up and monitoring of Termite Programs
- Overview of Termite Management to new buildings
- Resolving conflict
- 'Hands-on' timber pest identification including a variety of timber pest specimens
- A virtual timber pest inspection and treatment
Completion of the course:
To complete the course you will need to:
- Attend all daily sessions.
- Complete a self assessment booklet.
- Participate in practical assessments.
You have up to 12 months to complete this qualification. The qualification may also be completed by correspondence training, please contact our office for more details.